I have decided not to vote for president this year. I will vote for all other offices, right down to the county water commissioner, but I am not going to vote for president. It doesn't matter. Minnesota is polling 19% ahead for Obama. Statistically, my vote will have no impact on who Minnesota's electoral votes go to. So, to absolve myself of any obligation for the mistakes that will be made by the coming administration, I am not voting for either of them. That way, no matter who wins, I can say "well I didn't vote for them..."
Okay, so really I am going to vote for president. But I am not telling anyone who I voted for...
5 comments:
You had better vote I raised you better than that, again when good men do nothing tyranny reigns.
We even voted from here, the choice was terrible of that there is no doubt so we chose the lesser of the two evils. I am not real happy with Romney either at this point he is too politically motivated for me. I know he says he has changed but Mass. will not be the same again but then Mass. is Mass home of Ted Kennedy.
Mom This is a great blog it will be fun to see what you put on it in coming days.
Are you implying there is something wrong with Massachusetts? t's a fabulous place to live and I wish I could afford to move my family there!
BTW- my brother feels the same way about his vote as he lives in MA. It doesn't matter how he votes b/c Obama is carrying the state w/ such a huge margin. Still, the citizens of Massachusetts found a way around that with Nixon. After he was impeached, millions of cars proudly carried the bumper sticker- don't vote for me, I'm from Massachusetts. Maybe you can do your own bumpersticker if you canidate looses.
You are not fooling anyone, you are yelling that you are voting for Obama. I just want to tell you that I am not sure that is the smartest move on your part.
Oh, is there an election going on? I was wondering why I keep seeing those two idiots all the time.
I choose to vote for the lesser of two evils, not that it will make much difference, especially in Utah.
Post a Comment