Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fantasy Cabinet Pick

The election is over and we have a couple of days to make predictions for President Obama's cabinet.  Comment with your guesses. 

1.  Chief of Staff
2.  Secretary of State
3.  Secretary of Defense
4.  Secretary of the Treasury

You can go on from there if you want.  If you have any fact-based predictions for Secretary of Health & Human Services, you are overdosing on political news coverage... 

My picks:
1.  Chief of Staff - please not Rahm Immanuel.  Anyone but him.  
2.  Secretary of State - I would love to see a reprise by Colin Powell, but I doubt it will happen.  It will be Bill Richardson. 
3.  Secretary of Defense - Leave in Gates.  He is non-partisan and doing a good job.  
4.  Secretary of Treasury - Although Warren Buffett sounds exciting, I doubt he would take it.  Michael Bloomberg would be a fantastic pick and he would take it.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lets see. Oh that is right, I do not care. I just hope the damage to this country is kept to a minimum.