
A couple of months ago, our former Governor was asked on Larry King Live what an Obama presidency would look like. He responded with what sounded like a typically tax & spend critique of the Democrats. When he was challenged by another commentator on that, he made what I think was the most (and perhaps only) meaningful observation. He said that both parties are the same on government spending. They are both going to spend more and expand government. The real question the voter has to answer is do they elect democrats who will spend the money and raise taxes to do it or elect Republicans who will spend your money and raise debt from China to do so. The 2000-2006 Republican Majority were certainly guilty of this and I expect the Democratic
super-majority that may be elected in this month will follow his critique as well.
We really need a third party. Leave the GOP Ron Paul, we need you...
2 comments:
that picture of Jesse says it all about him. I agree that both parties are going to spend money they don't have and a third party is needed. When good men do nothing then tyranny reigns. You and Eric ought to do something, just start at a grass roots level. Get Jeff Anderson involved, sounds fun to me.
Love Mom
can I say this? Yeah Ron Paul! I am thinking Ron Paul, new party or REVOLUTION
Post a Comment